Concerned about your future? Throughout history there have been highs and lows in the global economy. The following 5 principles highlighted in the latest Australia’s National Career Development Week newsletter will help you navigate the ever-changing career landscape…
- Change is constant – embrace it! Be open to change and remain alert to new opportunities
- Learning is ongoing – stay motivated by learning new skills and developing new talents
- Focus on the journey – don’t focus on one destination only – even temporary opportunities my broaden your skills
- Know yourself, believe in yourself and follow your heart – pursue your passion and discover ways to combine your interests with career opportunities
- Access your allies – your network (family, friends, mentors, colleagues, peers, business contacts) is a valuable support resource. Career success can be a team effort – engage them in your journey!