Work? Travel? OE? Holiday? Volunteer? Study? If you aren’t aware, recruitment for 2011/12 summer internship and graduate programme has already started (with numerous organisations closing their applications in March!

What’s your…

summer plan for 2011/12?
career plan after finishing your study?

No, it’s not too early…

Employers are recruiting now, don’t miss the boat. Start:
– making plans
– creating/updating your CV     Time is ticking...
– checking on job sites

– visiting your local Careers office

– networking (check out the careers events close to where you are)

Join the conversation! 8 Comments

1. Hi I would like to apply for internship for 2012. Please send me an application form.

2. am a final year student at university of venda doing a bcom degree in tourism management.i should like to be notified of any career opportunity related to tourism via my email.

3. Your local careers office shall be your first stop if you want to know more or apply for an internship or graduate role within your vicinity. If you are at uni, you can always visit your uni’s Careers Centre (free service usually).

Of course, if you know the job and organisation that you are interested in, the easier way is to go online. These days, most organisations will have a dedicated careers site and are accepting applications online. Checkout their site to apply or contact them direct.

4. im asking for any opportunity avalaible for internship on public relations and communication

5. I have just completed my IT diploma with Central University of Technology Free State,and Im looking for internship,Ive done WEB DEVEOLPMENT,please notify me of any career opportunity related to WEB DEVELOPMENT via e-mail

6. Once again, your local careers office and/or your University Careers Centre shall be your first stop/s when it comes to any job hunting related query. If required, they will be able to point you to the right direction.

7. I am a final year student at Mangosuthu University of Technology doing a national diploma in Finance and Accounting (Public)i would like to be notified of any career related to Finance or Accounting via my e-mail

8. im doing my final year national diploma in Management Services at University of johannesburg.pls notice me if there is any internships or job opportunities related to my course via my e-mail adress