Chinese New Year 2016 welcomes in the year of the Monkey on February 8. What does this means for you? Make this is the beginning of anything you want. Take note, if this is your zodiac sign. The Monkey is an intelligent, witty, and inventive animal. They are problem solvers, working with their group while simultaneously demonstrating an independence associated with achievers. The nimble monkey is playful, youthful in nature, and is a joy to watch as they move from activity to activity.
- Personality strengths: sociable, innovative, enthusiastic, self-assured; Weaknesses -suspicious, cunning, selfish, arrogant, jealous
- Career/Ideal jobs: The Monkey people like the challenge. Therefore, those exciting, speculative and challenging jobs are fit to them. Jobs such as professional sportsmen, stockbrokers, lawyer etc. are ideal ones for them. Besides, jobs like actors, writers, journalists and diplomats could give more room for them to show their ability. In addition, the Monkey are suitable to work in the industries of construction, real estate, hardware, household electrical appliance, catering trade, software, site management, E-commerce, insurance, banking and more.
- Food – What to eat for good luck and prosperity
- Lucky numbers: 1, 7, 8
- Lucky colours: white, gold, blue
- Famous people born under the monkey sign: Julius Caesar, Leonardo da Vinci, Charles Dickens, Lord Byron, Celine Dion, Tom Hanks, Will Smith, Diana Ross, Elizabeth Taylor, Alice Walker, Michael Douglas, Mick Jagger, Eleanor Roosevelt ….
Find out what Chinese Zodiac sign you are.
Enjoy the Wellington city Chinese New Year celebrations over the weekend of 13-14 February.
Goong Hei Fat Choy!